Summer 2026 North America

It has taken me so long to upload all the videos from this trip that I am only just now getting to this blog post.  

I don't want to make this one overly verbose.  I will keep it mostly to pictures, videos, and quick summaries. 

Faye and I went on a 8 week tour to three countries.  Considering how many photos and videos I have from this trip, and how long it takes to add each individual video to the blog.  I am just going to share links to the playlists that I created on my you tube channel. 

First we went to the US.  We landed in NYC where we spent a couple days at an AirBnb in Queens.

USA playlist

















Then we picked up a rental car and drove to PA where Faye met my mom, sister, nephews, older brother, three of my cousins, dad, and step-mother.  We split our time in PA between staying in Downingtown and Lehighton.  













We stayed in an old school house that was converted into a B&B.







After some meaningful time with my family we went up to Stokes State Forest in NJ for some camping and nature time in the Delaware Water Gap.  My friends Ashlyn and Chris joined us for a day.





















With our need for nature satiated we drove up to Bourne Massachusetts to spend some more time with my family.  My younger brother, his wife and in-laws, and my mom were all there for some 4th of July festivities.  We stayed in an AirBnB nearby and joined them each day for some mingling, touring, and munching. On the 3rd we went to see some fireworks at the beach.  We visited Plymouth, Province Town (beaches), and Sagamore Beach. 


















We returned to nature for another camping trip.  This time we went to Kenneth L. Wilson Campground near Woodstock NY.  We visited the Emerson Kaleidoscope (worlds largest), Kaaterskill Falls, Diamond Notch Falls, Esopus Creek, and Bellayre Lake (which absolutely sucked and is not featured in the photos below), among other places. 















We returned to the Downingtown area once more to see my family one last time before we drove back to NY to return the rental car and check into an AirBnB near the airport. 

On July 15, after one month and three days in the US, we departed from JFK airport to Cancun Mexico. 

We spent two nights in Cancun just getting acclimated, then spent 3 nights in Playa del Carmen, 3 nights in Cozumel, 1 night in Playa del Carmen, and then another night in Cancun. 

























Then we flew to Toronto.  We stayed in Canada from July 25-August 7 with visits to Toronto, Algonquin Provincial Park, Niagara Falls and a few other highlights. 


































































Overall, despite a few hick-ups and the great expense of the trip we had a good time.  Faye and my family had time to get acquainted.  It was nice showing Faye so many cool places that I had visited before and visiting some new places that I did not get a chance to see last time. 

It may be a while before we are able to do such a big budget trip again.  

To close out the post I want to share that Faye and I got married on Sept 20th.  We did not plan anything big but we will be going to Japan in about a week, and we will consider that our honeymoon trip. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CNY in the American South West

Mid Autumn Festival and Golden Week Trip to Tokyo and Izu Japan

Reflecting On My Journey Until Now 1: Mexico Summer 2012